Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome!

Greetings one and all,

If you have found your way here, you probably know me; there's an off chance you do not. (If so, check the "About Me" section.) However, that aside, I'm here to tell you thatdue to various excellent suggestions from some of the assorted wonderful people I call my friends and family (you may be one of them!), and some stirrings that faintly resembled thoughts that I found within my own headI've decided to start a blog. And if you haven't guessed, this is in fact that blog.

The purpose of this little corner of the internet is to give me a space to semi-regularly (hopefully) throw some of writing at you, whether it be a movie review or a previously written story or just some of my random musings about the goings on in the wide world and my activity or inactivity therein. It also gives me a place to share links and such, so that I don't end up being so random on Facebook, as well as a place to send people when they want to see samples of my writing or ascertain that I do indeed have a presence (however faint) online.

Anyway, that's it for now. Hopefully soon I will have some real content here.

'Til then,

Dan Faultersack

 

No comments:

Post a Comment